Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter ...



Our first significant snowfall yesterday! School is not in session today which is a good thing since I have two sickies. Poor babies with red noses. With some luck, I'll be able to get something done at naptime. Last night after both were in bed, I finally got around to some sewing projects I'd put off. Last year, I purchased two pieces of fabric with fairies on them (one for each daughter) and had full intention of eventually making them into pillows. I did one a while ago that simply needed to be stuffed, but the other required sewing a backing and only last night did I get around to it. I will try to post pictures later ...

Also, when each of my daughters were born, I was given a small pillow in the hospital that I could keep. My grandmother covered the first for me in a sheer light blue fabric. I have the other still uncovered but have a pink fabric to cover it with. Little momentos of my little babies, the youngest which will turn a year old in less than two weeks. Hopefully, this project will be done by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments!