Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Frame ...

This is my parents wedding picture. Nice frame, but a little 1970s ornate. (Check the sideburns on Dad!)


Mom asked me to paint it so that it would match her new bedroom better. Here's the result!

Much better! For some reason the entire frame got cracks all around it. Likely it was from the cold temps outside. I know I shouldn't be painting when its in the 30s, but I actually like it!


The picture is fading and I suggested that mom get it restored (black and white would be nice too) and made one size smaller so she could put a mat around the picture in the frame. I think that would look much better, but considering their house is a mess of boxes and furniture at the moment, its not high priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments!