Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Its been a busy holiday season for me and adding to it, I've been a little under the weather. I was starting to wonder if we were ever going to get a tree with everything we have going on so on Sunday night, spur-of-the-moment we decided to go out in search of a tree. We got it home and I put lights on it. I've been adding to it over the last few days. I wish I could do more, but I have so many other things to do that I have to just let it go.


My little ones, of course, immediately started removing the pine cones but unlike the glass ornaments I normally use, the spray painted pine cones and plastic snowflakes are harmless so I let them have fun with it and just put them back when they're done.


I could have sworn I had a large white bird, but I can't seem to find it so the tree is going to have to go without. I'm really happy with how it looks and that my girls can enjoy it.

7 comments:

  1. Simple is elegant! And watching your little ones have fun makes it even more wonderful.

    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Simple and elegant are two perfect words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! I am going to go out and pick up pinecones right away! I have that same armouir.
    Have a blessed day!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! More power to you for getting that tree up. I don't think it's going to happen for me this year. Oops!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!