Friday, August 12, 2016

Nicole's Home Accents Candles

Yesterday, I headed to A.C. Moore to find some crafting activities to keep my girls busy during their summer days.  When we walked into the store, Sydney remarked how great it smelled in the store.  I knew from previously having purchased candles there that it was probably the likely source of the great smell.  
 
There was a great variety in scents but what caught my eye (or nose) was the Fresh Cut Roses scent.  
 
I love anything that smells like roses.  Still, I had a brand new candle at home so I considered skipping it, but for under $4, I had to bring it home.  I mean, $4!!  That's a fraction of what I normally pay for jar candles so it was worth a shot.
 
 
I lit it last night and wasn't disappointed.  The smell wasn't overwhelming and it was just a light soft scent of roses - as if I had flowers in the house.  Perfect!  I think I might go back for the Pumpkin candle I spotted.  Fall is coming and I can't wait.
 
It's supposed to be near 100 degrees here this weekend.  We had planned to go to Williamsburg, but that doesn't sound like a good time given the heat so we've rescheduled.  We'll just be trying to keep cool this weekend.
 
TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments!