Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Mirror!

I had no idea what it was called, but the mirror I passed up that was gone when I went back was a Venetian Mirror. I've seen these for hundreds of dollars and having passed one up for only $80, I figured I'd never find it in my price range again. After looking around online, I found this one that is very similar to the one I passed up.



It was a little more than the original one, but I bought it immediately. Its beautiful and even if it doesn't work over my bed, I'll use it somewhere else (maybe above my fireplace?). I just hope it arrives in one piece!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!Melanie, $80.00 is a DEAL!!
    Georgious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, I have one something like this in my 1/2 bath. But my price was only $30, but $80 is a good deal also. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, $30! I did find some as low as $50 but not in the shape I wanted. I imagine if I found one as low as $30, I'd buy it no matter the shape.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!