Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Computer!

Everyone loves antiques, right? Well, its not so good when its an "antique" laptop that you have. Mine is one I got in grad school (2001 maybe?) when I was on a serious budget and just got the bare minimum so that I could write papers. The poor thing just wants to die already but I won't let it.

I've been thinking about getting a new one for a long time but I guess I'm cheap. I don't know a thing about computers either. Well, my brother who works in computers e-mailed me a deal this morning that I couldn't resist. $449, no tax or shipping so in 3 days I'll have this ...



No more 2 hours to start up in the morning (yes, that's happened!) or a few minutes just to rotate a picture. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments!