Wednesday, August 4, 2010

End Tables

I've had these end tables since I was single and living in my tiny previous home.  I couldn't fit any standard end tables in my bedroom so I remember being happy to find these.  Our bedroom is bigger now (though not by much) so we haven't used these tables in quite a while and I stored them to use eventually in our smallest bedroom which is now occupied by our smallest child.  Of course, the color doesn't exactly fit with anything in her room so they went from this ...


... to this.

When I refinished the dresser she has, I purchased extra hardware for these little tables.

I have one more little detail to finish and I'll share the rest of the room.

15 comments:

  1. oh how precious perfect for lil girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much better dressed in white with a rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty they are white and the roses
    just make them perfect! Wonderful job!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Those tables look SO nice - much better that the original finish. I'm loving the handles...wonder if I can find any in the UK? Your little one's room is going to be perfect, just perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rose,
    I got the knobs at Anthropologie and they're available on the european Anthropologie website ... but not in pink.

    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling little table! It looks great in your little girl's room.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful - I love the hardware, but I love everything Anthropologie does!

    ReplyDelete
  8. M~

    I LOVE these tables!!! So girly!! I want some in MY room! Can I be a little girl again?? I also want a canopy princess bed. Can you design me a room with that in mind and come to Chicago and make it happen? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melanie, they turned out adorable. Those flower knobs are so cute.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW MELANIE!!!! this is so nice! the white and the rose pink match so well here! it is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks lovely! I love the little rose handle too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the little scalloped edge. So tiny and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing transformation!! So darn cute :0)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!