Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I love this ...

I just came across this picture on myhomeideas.com.



Its so pretty, relaxing, serene. I love it but I was wondering ... Does anyone use chairs like that? We used to have a chair in our bedroom and it wasn't inviting as it was always covered with clothing and other miscellaneous things. I suppose you could sit in it to tie your shoes but somehow we always use the bed. Maybe if I had a bedroom that beautiful, I'd want to just sit in that chair to just take it in.

Oh, and my mirror arrived safe and sound. Its quite heavy and I'm a little leary of hanging with the flimsy hardware it came with. If we get around to it, maybe I can hang it temporarily to see how it looks until I get a butterfly anchor.

1 comment:

  1. Adore the look and the colors!!! No kids or dogs though....I love this look but the reality is with kids and pets forget it....Maybe a dream for an empty nester? Love Tiina....

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!