Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday baby girl!

Yesterday was my baby's first birthday. Although technically, she is no longer a baby but a toddler. It is bittersweet since she will be my last but of course, she will always be my baby. Here she was a year ago in the hospital.


I had hoped to be able to post new photos of her in her pretty purple dress, but it was not meant to be. She was so sick and spent much of Friday night and the early morning hours of Saturday awake and crying. Saturday morning I took her to the dr to make sure she didn't have an ear infection (or an eye infection because they were so red) and after 2 hours, they said she just had a cold. Better safe than sorry. We headed home and after she took a nap, she sat with me for a while. She did eat her cake, play with her gifts and even gave her grandparents a dance recital (too funny) so the day was salvaged. A couple of naps really helped. She slept all night last night (and so did her exhausted parents!) and woke up a happy girl today. I'll probably get pictures next weekend.

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments!