Monday, January 26, 2009

Thanks to my parents ...

My parents a currently building a new home. Mom has asked me to help her pick things for her new house. She likes to steal my ideas. ;-) So, I want a crystal chandelier for my dining room. Guess what mom wanted? Well, I went with her to a lighting store and got to pick one out for her house. Their car was too small to transport it, so just to make me that much more envious, it sits in my dining room in a box hanging fully assembled and gorgeous just waiting for its new home.

So, the other day I got one of my many home decor magazines in the mail and in the back pages found an advertisement for this:



So pretty, yet more within my budget at $99. I may just get my crystal chandelier after all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie, A great chandelier... I have picked some up at Estates sales and Antique Stores. It's one of my biggest weaknesses!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!