Friday, June 19, 2009

I have a babysitter today ...

Yesterday, our neighbors across the street started having a new driveway put in. This provided endless entertainment for my two monkeys. Particularly exciting was the little Bobcat that went back and forth to the dumpster discarding broken concrete. With every pass, the Wild One exclaimed, "Good job truck!" They're back today and the girls immediately took their places again to watch.


Here's my usually Happy Girl, not so happy yesterday with a new tooth coming in. At least the work across the street kept her entertained.


And, the infamous table ... finally stripped. I have quite a mess to clean up on that patio.


We're off to pick up some things today so I can finish this once and for all.

Reminder - The giveaway is over at noon today and I'll announce a winner this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - your girls are dolls! I miss it! :(

    So cute - them hypnotized by the work next door! Your table looks amazing!

    TGIF!
    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little babies - they are so adorable! The table looks good after all the effort you put into it, can't wait to see it once it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so feel you with this project. I just refinished my dining table too, waiting on poly to dry on the top so I can sand it and do one final layer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!