Sunday, October 25, 2009

Christmas? Already?

This is one of the holly trees in my yard that I love so much. Mr. T has tried to convince me to cut them down, but when I see this, how can I? We recently had a dead tree cut down, and they also asked if we wanted these trees removed. Not more than a couple of weeks later, this is how they look. Nope. They're staying.
The only unfortunate part is that this show doesn't last long. The berries will probably be gone before November arrives, nowhere near Christmas. That's fine. I'll take it!

We're off to Shenendoah National Park today to leaf peep since the leaves seem to be peaking here now. Hopefully, the little ones will run off some of their energy in the park.

1 comment:

  1. The holly green, the ivy green, the prettiest picture you've ever seen....

    Love the table you refinished too.

    Please stop by and enter my Halloween giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!