Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed in Saturday

Having a snack ...

... and gazing out at the snow.


We shoveled out our driveway but we aren't going anywhere. Its treacherous out there and everything is closed. My poor husband has been out there for hours helping the neighbors and is just finishing up the driveway of an elderly neighbor. I'm exhausted and I only did a fraction of the shoveling that Mr. T has done. We're still getting heavy snow but I think the next round of shoveling will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm almost done painting the laundry room (floor included). Hallelujah. Break time over. Back to work ...

4 comments:

  1. It is so pretty to look at, but what a job to shovel. Your DH is so wonderful to help the neighbors. God Bless and stay warm. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow looks so pretty, doesn't it? (When you don't have to drive around in it!!!) LOL We live in Wisconsin and when we bought our house, one of the first things we invested in was a snow-blower!!! :-) It's kind of a 'must have' here! GL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! that is a lot of snow and it looks like it's heavy too! What a wonderful man to help out the neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounded like a perfect day... love your white china and that enchanted white world outside your door...

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!