Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I know the day is nearly over, but I still wanted to say Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful day discovering baskets left by the Easter Bunny, an egg hunt, a mass to celebrate the importance of the day and finally a day in the garden. I was digging in heavy clay transplanting little green plants that were far from impressive, but I had only to look over at a bed that started as the same ugly clay to remember that I'd be rewarded down the line.




I hope you had a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely Easter, your tulips look just beautiful!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful spring garden. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is looking lovely. Gardening is one of those delayed gratification type of undertakings isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I happened upon your blog! I'm just not sure how I got here as I am quite new to blogging world. I just kept clicking on "you might also like" and found titles that spoke to me. I will try to remember how to link up with you so I can visit often. Perhaps you can visit my blog as well....it's all about making over my cottage.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!