Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still Here

Hello Everyone ... I know I've been MIA again but with the last few weeks of summer winding down I've been a little busy.  Pretty soon both my little ones will be in school so life should be a little less demanding for me. 

Most recently I was featured on Craft Gossip for my Crib turned Bench.

I was also just featured on Better After for my shed makeover!

Next month, I'll be joining Eddie Ross at the D.C. Big Flea for some shopping fun.  I can't wait and you can be sure that I'll be sharing all about it here!

Some news ... I'm working on a new blog design so if things are a bit wonky, I hope you'll pardon the dust.  Last but not least, welcome to any new followers who found me through the features!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured for your awesome treasures. I love your shed makeover, it's really great looking.

    Have a great day.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your features! Well deserved - and you will have a great time at the DC Flea!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your features! I loved both makeovers.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't seen your post on the shed makeover! it is so beautiful, it looks like the little play house I always wanted as a little girl:) and lucky you to be shopping at the big flea with Eddie Ross, that should be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and welcome back! Cant wait to see any new post from you again ^_^
    Hugs,
    milka

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!