Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Project

I normally do this on a regular basis, but its been a while since I went through my magazines so this morning I spent some time turning this ...

... into this.  Eventually, I'll file them with the rest of the articles I keep.

But for now, my cabbages are waiting to be planted.

And, this beautiful iris is blooming in my yard.  I planted it here in the spring not expecting it to bloom until next year.  Fun surprise!

Have a good "Fall Back" day!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoying the day looking at all the posts I so love to visit. I wonder is your beautiful iris a re-blooming iris? I have one that blooms in the spring and again in the fall, and the beauty of the fall bloom is that it seems to stick around so much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that periodically with my magazines, too. I have that same vase, by the way, in pink!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!