Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Breaking

I've been hoping to blog more, but these days all my free time has involved preparing for the Bug and Bud Festival next month where I'll have a tent.  I'm not sure how many home projects I'll get done before that, but one thing I have my eye on is getting my kitchen table, which has endured some pretty good abuse from the kids, refinished.  This is how it looked when it had seen better days.

For a while, I thought about painting it or maybe doing a different color, but I thought that refinishing the same way I did my dining room table would tie things together between the two rooms and the kitchen island.  So, that's what's priority on the list.  


It's Friday and gloomy around here but we're getting ready to head to Philadelphia this weekend.  Despite growing up in New York and being up and down the east coast, somehow, I've never been there so I'm looking forward to seeing the Liberty Bell.  Like a lot of the trips I take, I'm also doing a race on Sunday.  Next week, we head to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, one of our favorite places.


Now, time to pack!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments!