Saturday, February 13, 2016

Saturday Morning

I can't think of anything better than staying inside with some hot chocolate and the couch today in my cozy blanket.  We're expecting the coldest weather of the season with it being in the teens with frigid wind chills.  Instead of staying in, I'll be beginning my mom's move from Delaware to Virginia.  
It's a great house, but more than mom needs alone.  I hope to take pictures to remember it.  Time to layer up.

Happy Saturday ... Stay warm!

P.S.  This is blog post #500 for me.  Woo hoo!  (It only took me 7 years to get here.  I suppose I should blog more often.)

2 comments:

  1. It is so cold here, I can't even imagine moving in this weather! I hope it went well. And 500? Wow, congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was freezing, but I'm glad it's over for now. More moving next week. Hopefully, it will be warmer!

      Thanks!

      Delete

Comments? I love comments!