Monday, March 9, 2009

Searching for a horse ...

Over the weekend, my parents were looking for a horse weathervane at the flea market since their development has a horse theme. We came across a couple, but for $400-600! Ouch! I just found this picture that I'd saved from Country Living and there it is! The same kind of horse they were looking at.

Really though, they aren't even looking for an antique, just a simple horse for the top of their china cabinet that doesn't cost a fortune. This must exist somewhere.

3 comments:

  1. Melanie,
    Not too long ago, I saw one very similar to that one at TJ Max near my house. I forgot the price, but I think it was something like $29.99.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzie for the suggestion. I don't know where there's a TJ Max, but if I'll keep it in mind if I have some time to shop around. Seems like you could find that easily, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty photo! I like the horse as well! Love your blog by the way! Have a nice day. Daisy~

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!