Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Under the Weather



Its been in the 90s here the past few days but I've been sick for about a week now. Preschool is great for the Wild One, but with all the illnesses she brings home, its been hard on everyone. While they are recovering, I seem to just be getting worse and wonder if I'm getting my second bout of bronchitis this year. No sleep for me last night, just coughing. I'd love to just curl up in my bed today, but I have a meeting at work I can't miss and this mommy doesn't get days off. A doctor visit may be in my future. *sigh*

Edit: I'll be off to the doctor this afternoon. Thank you for the well wishes!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Melanie!
    Oh, I hope you feel better. I know how you feel..I remember when my kids were your daughters age,most difficult part of raising my kids were when I got sick..Melanie, please go see a doctor today!
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon! I know what you mean by just wanting to curl up in bed - it's such an irresistible desire, isn't it. Too bad life calls us to be at our best every day.

    Hope you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so know what you mean, my daughter has brought home everything from pre-school, we were sick for three months straight at the beginning of the year!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!