Friday, May 8, 2009

This made me smile ...

When I picked up the Wild One from school today, she had made me this gift at preschool. (sorry its blurry, but I think its readable)



What really made me smile was that the Wild One was particularly wild today and I'll be having that cup of tea tonight. I can't wait until Sunday.

Mother's Day is every day, and maybe it is just a "Hallmark holiday", but every mom deserves acknowlegement for all the sacrifices they make and I think having the day makes everyone pause and think of mom when she is most often taken for granted.

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome moms out there and all you do to make your precious babies responsible adults! If I happen to succeed at this, I will consider mine a life fulfilled.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is priceless!!! My daughter said she hiding my present in her room that she made and I can't go in her room! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is incredibly cute! I am not a mother, but I have to agree with you - it's mothers' day every day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!