Thursday, July 16, 2009

Calgon, Take me Away



Its been one of those days.

Awoken at 5AM to a screaming child who is teething. (Thank goodness for Mr. T who got up for work and settled her down for me.)

Tantrums.

Happy Girl has learned to say "no" and "what's that" ad nauseum.

A potty accident.

Cheerios covering the sofa.

Whining.

Milk all over my coffee table thanks to the Happy Girl who likes to tap the tip of her sippy cup to make designs.

A mountain of dishes.

Dinner - No motivation to make it. I think Chinese might be the plan.

Mommmy is tired today and taking a moment off while Spongebob babysits.

3 comments:

  1. Aw. Believe it or not there will come a day when you barely remember these times. :) It goes by fast. I hope you get some well deserved "you" time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds quite a bit like my day...it started with burnt toast. By the way, I am new to your blog, and I love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. I think we have all had days like these. Hope the bath is restorative.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!