Thursday, October 15, 2009

Maple Pumpkin Bread

I made 2 loaves of Maple Pumpkin Bread this morning. Its my favorite fall recipe. My parents bring me the Grade B Maple Syrup on their trips to their cabin in Vermont. Its absolutely delicious.


Unfortunately, I can't even taste it! The ones I made are for my daughter's preschool class tomorrow. I wanted to make more, but I ran out of flour. Its a cold and rainy day outside but I did manage to get more flour. Now I have to choose between making more pumpkin bread or trying a new recipe - Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Decisions, decisions ...


EDIT: I went with the cookies. WOW, they are good! They're really cake-like so a little lighter than the usual cookie.



You can't go wrong with either recipe!

I'm going to try Caramel Apple Pork Chops for dinner. Its definitely fall in my house!

6 comments:

  1. Yum yum - I love everything pumpkin (except pumpkin pie).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo love everything pumpkin too! That bread looks amazing, I'd say make more bread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! I love pumpkin too. We got in the store yesterday pumpkin spice coffee! I wonder how that will taste?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore pumpkin! This looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both look yummy and the pork chops sound very good -

    By the way - love your mantel project. Kudos to your dad for all his hard work. I wish mine lived closer to me - he is such a genius with tools and all things handy dandy around the house!!

    Happy Friday -

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!