Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shimmy!

Its been a tough week for me. Being away for several days over the Thanksgiving holiday threw me off completely and I had a cold to boot. However, I managed to get almost all my Christmas shopping done and guess what I'm doing today?


Belly dancing! I've always wanted to try it and found a school that just happens to have an introductory class just for today that teaches some history, background and some basics so I can try it before deciding on lessons. Can't wait!

Oh, and we're expecting snow! I love snow and we don't get much of it here.

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! My friend and retired co-worker started belly dancing several years ago when her son went to Egypt to study and work. It sure is great exercise! She has returned to our special needs class several times to teach our high school aged students (and we try too). Great fun and lots of laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Trying something new is always fun. Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture. Have fun in the class...I took lessons too. They were a hoot!
    XO Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!