Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pussy Willow

There was a set of doors at the Martha Stewart Show that had pussy willow hanging on it. The doors were closed during the show and I wish I could have gotten a picture of both doors but the doors were opened at the end of the show when I was allowed to pull out my camera again. Here is one door ...


The heat of the sun was melting the glue holding the pinecones on my front door so I needed to change it to something else. I blatantly copied the above from the Martha set.


(Please excuse the cracks in our only 2-year-old fiberglass door. My girls slammed the door so many times into the doorstop inside and this is the result. Thanks kids.)

6 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! Might have to copy the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous. Such a wonderful idea. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie...

    Ohhh...this is gorgeous! Simply and so sweet! It's really the perfect door decor for January! I like that your pussy willow has a few of those pretty green leaves on it and that you paired it with the same color of green bow! Lovely, my dear! Thanks for sharing the idea! How exciting that you got to go see Marth...I would love to do that!!!

    Warmest winter wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie,
    Your door decor is lovely and I agree with Chari - I, too, love the green in the pussy willows and the same color green bow - so pretty!

    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to copy that idea too. I love it - so simple, but so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved seeing this idea.. thanks for sharing.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!