Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Painted Pots

I love terracotta pots.  I think my plants are happiest in them and I usually just paint them to suit my taste.  When I keep them outside, they wear and have a sort of aged look to them too.   I usually use spray paint, but the temps outside aren't conducive to that, so I just brushed on a couple of coats of latex.  I have quite a few pots that aren't in the best shape and in need of painting.  Some are plastic, but have a nice shape so I use spray paint for plastic on those.





I don't really have a green thumb so I bring my plants outside in the summer and that seems to make them happy. 
It's a rainy, dreary day here in Virginia.  It's days like these I'm glad I work at home.  I hope all this rain brings us some spring flowers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments!