Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Jade Plant

Today was another very rainy day and I had some work to do in the morning but in the afternoon, I went out to get a new pot for yet another plant.  This jade was my father's and he it gave to me. It was much bigger and decades old with many babies but it was separated into several plants.  I thought this one deserved a little pretty.

I think it's far less drab now!  I like the way it looks next to my French loveseat so much better.

I feel like I'm somewhat of a Debbie Downer these days but today I got some very sad news that a good friend of mine lost her mother.  Having lost my father just 2 months ago, I know exactly how she feels.  I'll be traveling to see her this weekend.  During the tough times, my father used to say, "Better days will come."  I have to believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments!