Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday morning

Aren't these shell buttons pretty?



I was browsing around the fabric store yesterday and I spotted them. The irridescent turquoise color is so pretty. I took the picture last night in not-so-great light so it really doesn't do them justice. I'm in the process of sewing them into a monogram on a pillow I made a while back.

Isn't this a cute apron? I got it for $3 at Target just before Valentine's Day along with 2 childrens ones for my girls.


Anyway, I'll be wearing it today. Its my turn to make the preschool snack. I hate to cook. It will be especially challenging to cook while I try to keep my Happy Girl off the coffee table. She has recently learned to climb. I should just buy something!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really cute apron! I always forget to put on an apron and then I'm always sorry I didn't!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I love comments!