Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Summer ... and a New(ish) Wreath

Years ago, I put together this wreath to hang on my door.  It had seen better days since then so I decided to spruce it up a bit.  



I removed the burlap which had become pretty dingy, fixed up some of the shells and added more starfish.  I really like how it turned out and I think it will be less appealing to the birds that were trying to nest in the previous wreath.

I also removed some of the Spring and added more summer to other places in my house.

In my living room ...  


Dining room accents.


I changed out the heavy comforter on my bed for the lighter coverlet and added one of the Octopuses from my shop.  I just couldn't resist having one for myself!

It's only Wednesday, but I'm so looking forward to the holiday weekend.  

My garden, in particular is waiting for me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments!